PTA 100 Plus Club

WELCOME TO WLDPS 100 PLUS CLUB! Click here for the letter and application form.

 

Welcome to our WLDPS 100 Plus Club – a great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works…

You complete and sign the membership form agreeing to pay £12 a year by cash.

This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 18 years old.

The draw will take place on the last Friday of each month or the first Monday that school reopens should the Friday fall during school holidays.

If you win, the prize will be issued as cash (signed both by the winner and a WLDPS 100 Plus Club Administrator) or a cheque posted to your home address. The name of the winner will be published in the Wednesday Weekly newsletter and the school’s website on the PTFA pages.

The total prize money will be 60% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 40% goes to the school to fund the refurbishment and on-going costs of the swimming pool.

Any queries, please contact either the Chair or Treasurer of the PTFA by email wldps.ptfa@gmail.com

JOIN OUR WLDPS 100 PLUS CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER!

WLDPS 100 PLUS CLUB RULES

PURPOSE
The purpose of the WLDPS 100 Plus Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the PTFA bank account and transferred to an account used to fund the refurbishment and on-going running costs of the swimming pool.

RULES
1. For a cost of £1 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100. (Should we have more than 100 members then the PTFA will increase the number accordingly. Unused numbers will be removed from the draw.)
2. A number will be issued to you at random. A membership card will be issued including the number and details relating to the draw.
3. A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. This will consist of numbered pebbles in a bag.
4. The prizes will total 60% of the annual income.
5. This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 25%, 2nd prize of 20% and 3rd prize of 15%.
6. Participation shall run from date of entry until the next August.
7. The WLDPS 100 Plus Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of Walton Le Dale Primary School. Anyone age 18 or over can join.
8. Members can have as many numbers as they want, each number costing £12 for the year.
9. To join for the year September 2015 to August 2016, payments must be made by cash.  The annual amount of £12 must be paid no later than the 14th September 2015. With agreement of PTFA, anyone wishing to join later than this date may do so, new members shall pay on a pro-rata basis.
10. A new membership must be issued each September upon receipt of the annual subscription; the same number may be kept for continuing members. One of the WLDPS 100 Plus Club Administrators will contact you in June/July 2016 to confirm your intension to remain in the club for 2016/17 school year.
11. The draw shall be made by the Chair or Treasurer of the PTFA and an independent member of staff on the last Friday of each month.  Should the last Friday of the month fall during school holidays the draw will be made on the final school prior to holidays.
12. The winnings will be available as cash the Monday after the draw, a time to be mutual acceptable to both parties. Cash prizes will be receipted, signed by the winner and a WLDPS Administrator. If the winner wishes to have a cheque (as per preference on Membership form), it will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw.
13. The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted in the school newsletter and on the school website PTFA pages.
14. The WLDPS 100 Plus Club will be run by the PTFA. In case of any dispute the decision of the PTFA Committee is final.
15. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the WLDPS 100 Plus Club for the following year, if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid after the 14th September 2016.
16. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into the funds for the refurbishment and on-going running costs for the swimming pool after three months.
17. Any interest accrued on WLDPS 100 Plus Club funds will be included into the funds for the refurbishment and on-going running costs for the swimming pool.